Looking for reclining comfort with contemporary style" The Finley Rocking Recliner fits the bill with modern lines, sleek track arms and a tall foam back that gives it a neat and structured look. The ultra-plush chaise seat and legrest cradle the body in a continuous zone of comfort. Simply use the convenient handle on the outside arm to raise the legrest for reading, relaxing or watching TV. When you re not reclining, it s a relaxing rocker with a smooth, graceful motion.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Contemporary style recliner
- Clean, modern lines
- Sleek track arms
- Foam back gives it a structured look
- One-piece chaise seat and legrest creates a continuous zone of comfort
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Chair back can recline independently, without activating the legrest
- Adjust the legrest with the convenient side-mounted handle
- 3-position locking legrest for added safety and support
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Skilled artisans cut, sew and assemble every piece of La-Z-Boy furniture
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||34W x 39D x 43H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.