Wow family and friends with the Homestead dresser and mirror. Crafted of rubberwood solids with split heart cathedral hickory veneers, this kit features a burnished sage finish with gray cerusing that has subtle distressing for a vintage aged character, distinctively shaped tops, rounded pilasters, bead molding, full extension drawers with premium felt lined top drawers and cedar lined bottom drawers, and is accented with hand hammered antique pewter bail and knob hardware. The dresser has nine drawers, including three smaller drawers stretching the top of the case. Attach the scalloped shaped mirror to the dresser with the included bolt-on supports and enjoy the tranquility of the beveled edge. A perfect blending of refinement with a casual feel, make the Homestead collection a staple in your home.
Dimensions: W66 x D19 x H79
Weight: 287 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ Split Heart Oak Cathedral Hickory Veneers
- Finish: Burnished Sage Finish with Gray Cerused Accents
- Dimensions: W66 x D19 x H79
- Box Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Weight: 287 lbs.
- Cubes: 45.8
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides (45mm)
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Premium Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Wood Framed Drawer Front
- Hand Hammered Antique Pewter Bail & Knob Hardware
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.