The Belmar chest is the perfect contemporary staple to any bedroom. Constructed with rubberwood solids and split heart oak veneers, this item features 5 drawers, bottom case dust proofing, fully stained interior drawers, and a washed taupe and silver champagne finish. The inset top with picture framed moldings and satin nickel custom bar pull hardware make this chest unique and compliments it effortlessly.
Dimensions: W41 x D18 x H56
Weight: 189 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ Split Heart Oak Veneers
- Finish: Washed Taupe & Silver Champagne Finish
- Dimensions: W41 x D18 x H56
- Box Dimensions: W44 x D21 x H56
- Weight: 189 lbs.
- Cubes: 29.08
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Graduated Drawer Front Moldings Add Architectural Interest
- Satin Nickel Custom Bar Pull Hardware
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.