Classic farmhouse style brings instant charm to your kitchen or dining room. Enjoy the convenience of this Mission/Shaker inspired table that adjusts to two different sizes for holidays and special occasions, not leaving your free space occupied by an unused table most of the year. This expansion table is your space saving answer. If your extended family is planning to stay, make sure you have a table large enough to dine and play. Ideal for a small dining area, then move some living room furniture out of the way, and you will have enough seating for eight people on any given day. When you are living your day-to-day life keep this traditional dining table small.
Manufacturer ID: Table - DLU-BR-TL-4272-AM Manufacturer ID: Chair - DLU-BR-C60-AM-RTA
- Dining set with leaf includes table and six chairs
- Solid wood rectangular extension table
- Includes 12-inch leaf to make table larger
- Weathered brown finish adds warmth and cozy country cottage charm
- Constructed from kiln-dried rubberwood
- Smooth, lightly distressed finish
- Clean cut, tapered legs
- Sturdy plastic inserts to keep your tile and wood flooring protected
- Easily increase size of table to accommodate up to 8 people
- Assembly required
- Solid, handcrafted hardwood chairs
- Chairs feature slat back, sculpted seat and tapered legs
Assembly Instructions PDF
CARE: Clean with light furniture polish, wipe with dry, lint-free cloth
DISCLAIMER: Studio photography lighting and slight measurement variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. Decorative items in photo not included
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.