Classic farmhouse style brings instant charm to your kitchen or dining room. Enjoy the convenience of this Mission/Shaker inspired table that adjusts to two different sizes for holidays and special occasions, not leaving your free space occupied by an unused table most of the year. This expansion table is your space saving answer. If your extended family is planning to stay, make sure you have a table large enough to dine and play. Ideal for a small dining area, then move some living room furniture out of the way, and you will have enough seating for eight people on any given day. When you are living your day to day life keep this traditional dining table small. Perfect if you require seating for eight people now, and then decide or need to downsize, this well-designed country cottage table has the functionality to follow you everywhere.
- Dining set with leaf includes table and eight chairs
- Solid wood rectangular extension table
- Includes 12 inch drop-in leaf to make table larger
- Weathered brown adds warmth and cozy country cottage charm
- Constructed from kiln-dried rubberwood
- Smooth, lightly distressed finish
- Clean cut, tapered leg table
- Sturdy plastic inserts to keep your tile and wood flooring protected
- Easily increase size of table to accommodate up to 8 people
CHAIR FEATURES AND DIMENSIONS:
Solid, handcrafted hardwood chairs
Chairs feature slat back, sculpted seat and tapered legs
Chairs factory tested to support up to 350 lbs.
Overall chair: 36"H x 21"D x 17.5"W
Seat: 18"H x 17"D x 17.5"W
Seat back: 18"H
Chair weight (8): 18 lbs.
Simple assembly required
Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. Decorative items in photo not included
Care: Clean with light furniture polish, wipe with dry, lint-free cloth