Minimalist dining side chair with a streamlined relaxing look equally appropriate for your dining room, living room, home office or kitchen breakfast nook. Cool 70 s inspired Scandinavian retro design that will withstand daily wear and bring you back to a simpler time. Iconic mid-century modern splayed legs, curved back and stain resistant cushioned seat provide comfort with understated impressive style. Constructed from solid sustainably sourced FSC Certified Malaysian Oak, get the contemporary vibe you want without harming the environment. This chic accent chair looks awesome when paired with other dining room furniture pieces in the Mid-Century Collection.
- Set includes two dining side chairs with upholstered seats
- Solid kiln dried rubberwood frame
- Beautiful Danish brown multi-faceted walnut finish will update your home
- Delicately arched back looks attractive and gives maximum support
- Strong bold together design provides stability
- Woven gray soft performance fabric repels moisture with a barrier on the back of the upholstery that prevents liquids from harming the padding
- Simply wipe up spills with damp paper towel and you will be amazed how easy it is to keep this fabric clean
- High density foam padded seat provides superior comfort
- Non-marking plastic floor glides to protect any surface
Overall: 34.25 H x 25 D x 19 W
Seat: 18 H x 19.25 D x 19 W
Cushion: 2 H
Seat back: 17.5 H
Weight (2): 19 lbs. each
Simple assembly: Attach box seat to assembled back, attach front legs, tools and hardware provided
Care: Clean with light furniture polish, wipe with dry, lint-free cloth. Avoid using chemical and abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish
Studio photography lighting, slight measurement and weight variances are possible. Your viewing device may display colors differently than in real life. Decorative items in photo not included
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.